Pages

{2 4 8 . 2 4 0 . 4 6 6 4} ............... {two fifteen b south saginaw street downtown holly mi 48442} ............... {s i t e & e m a i l }

{reunion with a cause}

One of the more vivid memories I have of my grandma Coale is my mother {her daughter-in-law} caring for her while she battled lung cancer. I won't go into details, it doesn't paint a very pretty picture. But I didn't get to have my grandparents for very long and a large part of the time I did they were sick. {3 of the 4 passed away, all from cancer, before I was 9}

And on Friday August 13th I will be thinking of my loved ones while I participate in The Reunion with a Cause. 100% of the funds raised go to cancer patients at Genesys Hospital to assist with treatment, transportation and other special needs not covered by insurance.

Now, how can you help? Well I'll tell ya. Join our team {we're still thinking of a name-feel free to email any great suggestions} & help raise money. Or if you'd like to donate we have luminary bags for sale, $10 each that you can decorate {or we can do it for you}. At the end of the night, once the sun has set there will be a luminary walk ceremony to honor those who have battled cancer.

Beyond the walk it promises to be a fun-filled night of family activities, refreshments & entertainment. Our yet to be named team will have a team meeting this Saturday {june 5th} at 2pm at the studio. Anyone who would like to join our team is welcome to drop by the studio tomorrow - 215 S. Saginaw St. Downtown Holly. {if you have any questions send the studio an email}

Here's the press release from Genesys if you'd like a few more details. I hope to see some of you tomorrow!