Pages

{2 4 8 . 2 4 0 . 4 6 6 4} ............... {two fifteen b south saginaw street downtown holly mi 48442} ............... {s i t e & e m a i l }

{and the changes just keep coming}

So the studio is in the process of renovating a "new" space, we're finishing up our busiest wedding season and I thought it would be the perfect time to through one more item on my plate........... A couple of things have lead up to this; noticing the details is part of what makes me the photographer I am and it's those same details that separate events and makes them unique - and, I photograph a lot of weddings that don't hire a professional event planner to help their day run smoothly. I can't keep track of how many of those weddings ended up looking to me with day of questions or even assistance with finding quality vendors & etc. So it seems like a natural progression for us to offer event planning! We have industry experience, obvious creativity and an eye for details, I love a good challenge and what woman doesn't like to plan a party? {for those that don't we're here to help!} We have more details on the studio's site.....and keep checking back as we continue grow. I can't wait to see what the remainder of 2010 will bring us!