Pages

{2 4 8 . 2 4 0 . 4 6 6 4} ............... {two fifteen b south saginaw street downtown holly mi 48442} ............... {s i t e & e m a i l }

{our new addition}

My good friend Jennifer found this little guy on her porch & when he jumped into my arms
the first time I met him I offered to keep him. He is the sweetest, lovey-est cat & he's constantly purring. But I was a bit worried, I have one cat already, Mow (the white cat below), he's been the only cat at the house for over a year now.....But he could use a buddy - the dog just couldn't care less about playing. So, after a clean bill of health from the Vet I introduced the New Cat (I haven't come up with a name for him so for now that's what he's called), and honestly didn't know what to expect.....

There was a good deal of smelling & light batting, NC rolled right over & wanted to play, Mow was still a little unsure......but after an hour or so they decided they were cool with each other, found their own spots & took a nap. Although the pleasant-ness dissipated a bit when NC was introduced to the dog, NC is slowly learning that the dog is big & loud but won't hurt him.

Later in the evening I heard some ruckus in the den to find N C in the rocking chair & Mow on the floor, rolled over on his back, belly side up playing.....I am so relieved, I anticipated at least a week of NC hiding under the bed & Mow being pissed because a new cat moved in, but for now at least, everyone seems to be getting along.