Pages

{2 4 8 . 2 4 0 . 4 6 6 4} ............... {two fifteen b south saginaw street downtown holly mi 48442} ............... {s i t e & e m a i l }

{sefton} -michigan senior photographer-

I try very hard not to use the same location in the exact same way for every shoot. It becomes very boring & it's not very creative. I do not want my photographs to feel or look like they came off an assembly line - each one like the previous. Sure I'd always get "the" shot but who wantes their photos to look like everyone elses?
I have a little moment of panic before a shoot, 'what if I can't see a new spot or location or anlge? That's why I love shooting downtown....just when I think I've used about every spot around I find a few more. It's always changing. Each season brings new window displays & flowers & just the difference in light as the sun sets earlier & earlier draws my attention to a new area to shoot in. Right now the lamp posts are decorated with cornstalks & mums in reds, yellows & lavenders are doted along the edge of the streets. The old brick buildings glow in the setting sunlight.........store front windows are decorated with fall colors, pumpkins & Halloween treats. It's fall & downtown Holly is just beautiful.