Pages

{2 4 8 . 2 4 0 . 4 6 6 4} ............... {two fifteen b south saginaw street downtown holly mi 48442} ............... {s i t e & e m a i l }

{shoot sac}

Camera bags can be quite cumbersome, especially while trying to quietly & inconspicuously move around to get that perfect shot during a wedding ceremony. And who wants to leave their precious equipment sitting off to the side? I always picture it's the quietest moment during a ceremony and a guest just has to leave (there's always one!) and as they slowly make they're way out, almost out the doors, they trip over my bag/s with the loudest ruckus you've ever heard...... as you can imagine this would be bad- very, very bad. So in trying to keep this from happening as well as keep my nerves from unraveling I recently found out about & purchased a shoot sac. What is a shoot sac you might ask? Well, a very crafty photographer developed the shoot sac, it's more like a messenger bag that's padded to protect lens & etc but slim enough to be worn while shooting. They also sell covers to personalize the basic black bag and as I haven't had the time to be very crafty lately my fingers were just itching to sew something. So today I made my own cover from some satiny soft fabric I had laying around, as well as a couple of camera straps. I took the leather ends off of a couple of canon straps I had and used 2 hair scarfs for the straps. Ahhhhh, project complete and need to be crafty totally satiated!